Thursday, October 18, 2007

Ride for 10-20-07





Riders,

This is my tale of woe...So, last weekend, I didn’t ride… and this weekend I’ll pay for it… but, it’ll be worth it many times over…. It’s always good to get back in the saddle again.

Yep, that’s right… we’re RIDING this Saturday. Join us for a great ride for some LDS… yep, that’s right, in my state of steady (de)training, I’m ready to declare the start of the transition to LSD…. Long, steady distance…. This will be my MO for winter riding… and hopefully, by the time spring rolls around next year, we’ll all be ready to “kick it up a notch” BAM!!!!

The group rolls out at 0800 SHARP from the New Springs parking lot. Our new route will keep us from the Clemson traffic with the following detour: WE WILL NOT RIDE INTO DOWNTOWN PENDLETON. We’ll not make the left onto Anderson St then onto Cherry St. That will shorten our ride by a few miles… but, that’s okay, right?

Come one, come all.

Now, congrats are in order for some outstanding area tri talent!!!! For the 2007 South Carolina Triathlon Series, let's tip our hat to Dale who won his age division!!! Ken who took 3rd in his division and G-Fred who took 4th in his... congrats on a fine racing season... When you guys join us, we'll label the ride a "SCTS Victory Lap" in your honor... and everyone will take a pull at the front and let you sit in... WAIT... you guys don't win this stuff by "sitting in"... so, maybe we'll follow YOUR WHEEL!!!


Congrats guys!!!!


PS... if I missed a regular SVR'r, please forgive me... and let me know... we always want to send our best to those who ride with us...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home