Thursday, October 11, 2007

SVR supports RFR


Riders,

This is IT... the weekend that everyone has been waiting on!!!! The SVR will be suspended for one day as we support the Ride for Raptors. I hope everyone is registered. The mass start is the best way to begin this ride as all riders roll out of downtown Pendleton.

Be safe and Ride Hard.

Mike "526" Madden

And congrats to one of "our own" who won the State TT for his AGE group... AND he's won his age division at Lowe's Motor Speedway Time Trial. Any guesses who the champion is?
Yep, all the way from CF!!! Bob takes the championship.
On another note, I'm sad to report that I won't be joining the RFR this year. I have honeydo obligations that require my attention on Friday, Saturday and Sunday... but, that's okay... everyone gets "their" turn to do these things... and I'd rather do them as the season winds down... so, as you begin your RfR ride (at about 60 degrees), I'll pour myself another cup of coffee, flip through the paper and enjoy breakfast with my BETTER HALF!!!! those are GREAT Saturdays!!!!
Someone please post a RfR report!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home