Thursday, October 25, 2007

Ride for 10-27-07



Riders,

This is it… time to ride!!! Since the Clemson Tigers are away, there’s no reason for not claiming our 18 inches of county roads!!! (Just for balance, USC is away too... they'll lose to Tennesse) Listen up, this is IMPORTANT… the ride time has been pushed back to 8:30AM…. Due to a late sunrise of ~7:45AM and low morning temperatures, we think it’s a good move. It will be somewhat chilly at the start, so I'd suggest at least arm warmers. But, by the end of the ride, the weather should be nearly perfect.... so perfect some riders might want MORE miles...

Last week, I declared the mission of the ride as being LSD… Long Steady Distance… this will be true for my ride this weekend. My mission for this time of year is to tie this season to next season and my method is LSD. I'd hate to lose whatever I might have gained over the past several months.

So, join us for the ride of the week… and we’re lucky to be able to get out there.

We leave from New Spring’s parking lot for a loop of ~42 miles, give or take. We leave at 8:30AM on the nose.

So, my method is LSD… what's yours?

Come one, come all.

“the sweeper”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home