Thursday, February 07, 2008

Feb 9 2008


Riders,
Can you guess the details for the SVR (Saturday Velo Ride)?... yes, we roll out at 8:59am for many miles of fun. For the most part, the route will remain the same. The one exception will be for those riders looking to avoid the climb up Timms Mill, we'll send you guys down Scotts Bridge Rd, then up Dalrymple for a "sit and spin" to 5 Forks. We'll rendezvous at Mac's to continue our trek around the course. I'm in for the second short cut as we turn towards Pendleton up Lebanon Rd (at Yoders). I'm in for the third short cut as we take Liberty Hwy for 400yrd as we avoid the Pinedale Rollers and the slow grind up Richwood and Rumahah Rd. We'll rejoin the A train along Tree Farm Rd and our final regrouping will be at Timms Mill and 5 Forks..

So, throw a leg over the saddle and come ready to ride... we have something for everyone.
So, you want to know why I'm in for a short cut? cuz I'm getting extra miles at the end!!! Yes, when I finish the SVR, I swing by the house, refill the bottles and grab some carbs... then, the wife and I got OUT for a ride... yes, my lovely wife got a new bike!!!! and she loves riding!!! so, after the SVR, when the weather is nice and warm, we got out for 15+ miles... just how sweet is that??? Did you notice her new bike was in the HOUSE and my new bike was in the garage!!!

See ya Saturday??

The Announcer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home