Thursday, December 13, 2007

Ride Report from Last Weekend

Riders,
If you're looking for the announcement, the details are in the email. For today, I thought I would post last week's ride report.
We had a good group... but, missed Florida Bill, Ryno, Brian and Renato. At least 2 of the 4 were riding in G'ville. The big news was Vortex joined us. He's always good for some free entertainment and is great to catch a draft behind. Late in the ride, we were in a paceline on Tree Farm Rd, nice even pace and everyone together. As we approached the stop sign before Melton, I notice brother was not with us. WHAT? he was just there!!!! We waited for a few minutes.. something was odd... I circled back to find that he'd blown a spoke. After a few minutes, we figured that I'd return to the house and go back in the car. I TT'd as best I could... Vortex and Jeff circled back to check on things.... (probably wanted EXTRA miles)... they paced me to the house.... I returned to find brother had adjusted his seat, played a few games on his phone, but was ready to go!!!

The good news is that we never leave our wingman... and his wheel is fixed.

great ride, great weather, great group... it just doesn't get any better than that!!!

that's my story and I'm sticking to it... if you were there, or wanted to be there, let us know about YOUR ride.

the sweeper

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home