Thursday, December 27, 2007

SVR for 12-29-07


Riders,
It appears that the weather is going to cooperate for our SVR. There's an excellent chance that we'll be dry for the ride! And, since my diet has been nothing but Christmas cookies and goodies, I could use a long calorie burn. The group will assemble at the New Spring parking lot and will ROLL OUT at 8:59AM. Please note the time change. If you arrive at 9AM, we'll be gone!!! This time change is at the request of The Knights Of the Roundtable and his merry group of riders... if the SVR leaves at 8:59, they won't have to climb out of the swamp up Shackleburg Hill on their way to meet us on the road!!!! Makes perfect sense to me!!! We'll stick to the same route as previous SVRs... no reason to change an absolutely awesome route! I will declare that I'll continue to take 2 short cuts as I sweep the ride. That makes my route 41 miles. The lead group will continue with the 45 mile loop. All groups will stay together until Timms Mill. After that, we'll regroup as necessary.

During this ride, we can discuss what you did and didn't get this Christmas. For me, Santa's timeline is off schedule... or he missed my delivery address!!!! I didn't get what I ordered, YET!!!! I know I'm getting it, cuz I've been very, very good this year.

Last weekend, our group about 15 strong... we even saw the marathon man on Shackleburg...

So, if you're in town and ready to ride, join us for the most fun you can have on 2 wheels. Otherwise, we'll see you next time? I'm working on plotting the SVR on www.mapmyride.com the note section is "off" due to some inadvertent clicks of the mouse... a link is posted BELOW on the blog.

Until Saturday or the next time you ride.

"the announcer"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home