Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Down Rider Part Two

Monday afternoon’s update: From Mr. Cox:

I visited Chad and he gave me the news that they would not be performing surgery. Praise God for another blessing! They will treat him with a back brace only for the present time. Given the fact that his L3 is literally split from top to bottom and the wing type piece is broken and his L4 is compressed upon itself I assumed surgery was a forgone conclusion. He is still in significant pain and appreciates all your prayers.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Chad said...

I just wanted to thank all of you for your prayers and concerns. Also, a thanks to those of you who came by and saw me at the hospital. I go back to the Dr. in mid May for another checkup to see how I am progressing. Hopefully surgery is still not needed. He did say that it would be awhile before I am back on the bike. Hopefully before the weather gets cold again. Chad

4:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

nice blogger u r..


upvc roofing sheet

2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home