Thursday, October 14, 2010

Ride for Oct 16


Riders,

For this past week, I did no spins, no rides, no runs… and now this Saturday is going to be as hard as hard can be… kinda like no phone, no lights, no motor-cars, not a single luxury… oops, that Gilligan’s song… but, you’re sure to get a smile… IF YOU RIDE!!! I know Gilligan will be smiling because the end is in sight!!!

Due to my lack of moving the legs… I’ll declare my intentions to start the transition to a “spin & grin” mindset for my Saturday Ride…

For last Saturday, we had a group of SVR riders who agreed that Maw Bridge Road was NOT needed… so, we continued to do what we do every Saturday… it was kinda cool as the RfR riders passed us as they started their ride…

So, here’s the plan… we’re meeting in the parking lot of New Spring for a “turn the wheels” start time of 0801… so, check the bike tonight… air, lube, tube, CO2, and shorts, jersey, base-layer, arm-warmers, helmet, sunnies, and some nutrition… cuz 47 miles ain’t no walk in the park…

Now, this pic is included for our IMFL training brothers... so they can be reminded of the IM phrase which has been learned by those who have gone before them... I tried to find a funny pic... but maybe that's for another post...


If you’re new to the group, give out a shout so we can keep an eye on you at the turns.

And as we begin to roll, Look-Back Scott will entertain us with his latest comedy routine… which starts with the question… Hey big man, wanna ride a hundred?? He is JUST too funny… I'm in for Macs X 2... how about you??? that'll give me 55 miles... sa-weet...

come ready to “get’r dun”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home